20150330

Eternal Life Begins Where Earthly Life Ends...Free Bobbi Kristina

Okay guys, sometimes I get a prayer burden; and, this one is for little Bobbi Kristina. Yes, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's Bobbi Kristina. I couldn't help but notice that she's practically disappeared from the online news service I use. Last I heard she had been transferred to a center in Atlanta, and I was so reminded of Jahi McMath whose family couldn't bear to let her go in peace, and as far as I know still have her attached to pseudo life-support.
The most respectful thing one human being can do for another is to let them go to heaven, if indeed it is their time to go. If Bobbi Kristina is still on life-support give her the chance to be free. Who knows she may start breathing on her own, and continue to need care; but, she also may have a genuine opportunity to be released from the shackles of this life and be at rest. For all involved, if you love her, release her. As Christians we know that to be absent from this earthly body is to be present with the Lord. Her "momma" is waiting with loving arms. And, if it's her time, Jesus is, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback.