20160607

Politics In A Nutshell

Yes, it's been a minute. And, yet so little has changed, in politics that is!  Several famous people have died, what for most of us seems prematurely. But the big news of the day remains politics. Hillary, Bernie, and Donald J. are in what sometimes seems like a middle-school raucous act vying for the highest office of the land. I have really gone round and round about for whom to vote. Because I am up to my ears in career politicians, Hillary is out. However, Donald J. is a big man, with a big mouth, and a big wallet. He is not used to losing, and is very used to saying thank you for looking out with the stroke of a pen to a blank check. His biggest blot is his inability to know when to 'shush'. Thankfully, today he has chosen to go mum on his stomp-down of the judge. Thank you. Clearly, there are a lot of people who are concerned that the judge is a member of La Raza. It's kind of like a judge who is a member of the Black Panthers or KKK. Ethical concerns stir. But, sadly, if he wasn't being sued for a less-than stellar job-producing online 'university' the judge would probably be his 'friend'. Speaking of less than stellar online colleges with poor job-producing degrees, I personally 'own' one of those 2-cent degrees from a university whose head guy says Trump is his friend; which sparks a reminder for a need for college overhaul. Donald Trump is clearly a flawed human being. With that said, aren't we all? Is he the best of the three? I wish I could clearly say without a doubt, YES! However, I've been reading Bernie's plan for funding college and health care. He wants to 'repay' the little man for bailing out the big man a decade ago. Hands up. I'm sure when November arrives and I enter the booth, it will come clear who will get the nod. As it stands, unless some major change occurs, the ticket will read Hillary v. Donald J.; which means the answer will be clear. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback.