20150418

No One Told Me That The Older You Get, Bad Hair Days Become Bad Neck Days

There's no other way to say it. Young people, look in the mirror to your contented delight; because, the older you get the more you will stare at things you'd rather not look at and try in vain to rid of; namely wrinkles. AHHHHHKKKK! Anyway, yes, it's over. I have reached the age that barring plastic surgery or botox I will have to make peace with my neck's decision to relinquish the tautness of its youth. The thought of someone jabbing a tool so close to my jugular and lipo-suctioning pockets of fat from my chin is far more frightening than I am courageous. I have expended more money than I care to mention on topicals; and, so yes, if any women 'of age' have any beauty tips they want to share, I'm all ears. In the meantime, I am going to go and make peace with the inevitabilities of heredity, aging, and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback.